photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Saturday 6 April 2013

do you like the person you've become?

Hello bloggies!

It's time for a major blog overhaul. 

As you may notice, after months of inactivity, a lot of old blog posts have now been deleted. My blogging had become very lazy and haphazard, posting sporadically and about nothing of interest just because I felt it had been a long time since I'd last done anything on here. I was constantly apologising for absences and frankly, it wasn't good enough.

A lot has happened over the past year, which has steeled my determination to be more focused and driven, and a new career path has furthered my passion pour la mode. Therefore, I've been keeping regular outfit of the day photos and storing ideas for this blog and my YouTube. Now that I feel I've gathered enough content to make this endeavour worthwhile, it's time to get things rolling again!

I've managed to get my YouTube channel back on track with REGULAR videos (hurrah!), and you can find them by clicking here, OR, by keeping up to date with this blog as I'll be posting them here from now on too. I'll be uploading every Monday, so feel free to add that to your calendars!

I look forward to this being a serious passtime of mine, and one that I can finally dedicate specific allotments of time to (now that I have a 'proper' job and set working hours!). I hope you can all join with me for this exciting new part of my life, and this is a project I can watch grow and develop like a proud parent! And all of you, too, if you choose to follow it with me.

For now, here are my most recent YouTube videos (last Monday's was a double post!).

 TOPSHOP & ZARA HAUL!


SPRING STYLE!



Hope you enjoy!
And remember, today is the first day of the rest of this blog!

ex oh ex oh

Amant de la mode



No comments:

Post a Comment