photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Tuesday 19 June 2012

tonight, we are young;

Hey-ho!

Just a quick post today - I've been focussing on getting my YouTube channel up and running again, and had pretty much forgotten how long it takes to edit and upload videos! I've got a few in the pipeline currently so this blog has taken a backseat momentarily. I've been getting photos of my OOTD's and thinking of ideas for later posts though, so all is not completely lost :)

I thought today I'd post my most recent video, on how I ombre my hair - for any of you blondies that want to try it in time for the festival season! Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can.


I hope it helps any of you that have been considering trying the look!


Are you planning any hair adventues in time for high Summer, festivals or your holidays?

ex oh ex oh,


Amant de la mode


No comments:

Post a Comment