photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Sunday 30 October 2011

seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing;

Another day, another dollar!
I'm officially 2 hours into payday now and to celebrate I thought I'd put up my tutorial which I finished editing earlier today. I'm really sorry for the bad quality, unfortunately until I get a new camera at christmas, this is the best I can do. I couldn't wait to get my youtube channel up and running at the same time as this blog though so hopefully people don't mind!
Sometimes youtube can be quite a negative place but I'm hoping viewers are nice to me..

Anyway here it is; beachy waves with straighteners in under TEN minutes.
I have limited heated appliances because I'm never sure which curlers etc to go for, as so many people recommend all different things, so I'm constantly on the lookout for easy and quick solutions. I envy girls with naturally effortless hair, so I don't like mine to look too 'done'. I also like styles which look like they've taken longer to achieve than they actually have; so I decided to base my first tutorial on those principles :)




Hope you all like it! Please feel free to let me know what you think. I love experimenting with my hair so if there's anything you have any difficulties with just let me know and I'll try to come up with a tutorial for it!


ex oh ex oh
 
Amant de la mode

No comments:

Post a Comment