photo home_zps54502f38.jpg photo about_zps54e7cdcc.jpg photo askme_zpsc809bee9.jpg    photo youtube_zpse0ab03bf.jpg photo twitter_zpsb5423cd0.jpg photo instagram_zps0c76a61c.jpg photo pinterest_zps9a893904.jpg

Thursday 3 November 2011

thursday wishlist;

Okay, I know that technically it's not thursday anymore, but as today was my last day of nightshift, I ended up sleeping all of my first day off, as ever. SO, as it's still thursday in my mind, it's still thursday for the purposes of this blog post!
My wishlist for this week mainly consists of shoes, and is particularly dangerous because it's close enough to payday that I can still realistically afford these things..
Anyway, without any further ado:

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.


1. I'm sure many of you have already seen these on a one fabulous Miss Nicola Roberts. I adore her style, but absolutely loved these most of all. I generally admire her shoe choices, and even more because they're usually from Topshop and accessible! These are expensive, but I'm hoping they'd end up paying for themselves in attention and envy alone :)

2. I've never really been a hat kind of person but am loving burnt oranges/browns/golds/burgandies/muted animal prints, and love this for going into winter. I'm not sure if it would suit me but it's not a lot to pay to find out!

3. This is technically a scarf, but I've been looking for a longer faux fur collar/stole that's printed and doesn't cost the earth. I've just bought a long burnished orange cardigan from Primark and would love this to wear loosely around as a collar, just to spruce it up a bit. It adds a special little something, and wont break the bank either!

4. Saw this dress on ASOS' new party collection and loved it, but wasn't sure if I liked it enough on the catwalk. Saw it on Caroline Flack on Xtra Factor and it immediately became a done deal. (Plus, 25% student discount on ASOS at the moment - NEED I say more!?)

5. Love this skirt; getting in on the spot mesh trend without the McCartney price tag! Also adds a chic, fairly gothic element to any outfit. Would look great with heels or chunky boots. Absolutely love.

6. I saw these shoes on lookbook.nu teamed with a dress I recently bought and they looked fab together! Have had them in my 'saved items' for a long long time but just couldn't bring myself to part with the money for them. Love them but have a funny feeling they'll end up staying where they are for now.

7. Sold out, but I think these speak for themselves. Truly show stopping shoes.

8. I've been on the lookout for long, gold, simple 'peace sign' necklaces. They had some in Topshop but I think I missed the boat on this one! Therefore I may just have to make do with this ring...


Have any of you guys started seeking out your Autumn/Winter wardrobe yet?

ex oh ex oh
 
Amant de la mode

No comments:

Post a Comment